• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2022

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Vunivalu off at halftime for Wests it seems? bit dissapointing.. might swap over to Brothers and watch JOC (James O'Connor) now

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Vunivalu off at halftime for Wests it seems? bit dissapointing.. might swap over to Brothers and watch JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor) now
Aside from a kick that went long, he's attacking the line well and consistently creating opportunities - although I suppose you'd hope so playing in prems

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
Photos from Bond v Wests yesterday

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Yep, Norths too be honest much too good, as Easts scored on the bell as well to get the scores closer. Tonga the hooker was a beast in tight, no 9 very solid, no name no 10 has continued to get better every game. Huge upset
What a gutsy gritty win by Norths yesterday. They’ve been improving over last few games and the front row proved they don’t need their unloyal defecting teammates against a very strongly Easts front row. Both sides played well but Norths have really upped their game right across the team and to bench including some of their Colts are doing well too. Fitzgibbon was outstanding such a gutsy effort from the big fella.

any background on Will Rogers not playing available? He has been massive for Norths and for them to Winn without him is even more impressive.

One of the Stan commentators will be regretting her biased commentary today.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Worth learning someone’s name if you are going to slag them off. Averyl Mitchell. Former Wallaroo and Qld Red. Didn’t watch this game but think she’s one of the better commentators on Stan. Does a lot of homework and understands the game well and is able to describe the nuisances.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Worth learning someone’s name if you are going to slag them off. Averyl Mitchell. Former Wallaroo and Qld Red. Didn’t watch this game but think she’s one of the better commentators on Stan. Does a lot of homework and understands the game well and is able to describe the nuisances.
Unusual moderation to name her which I chose not to do - I’m not slagging her off just stating the facts which I’m happy to hear your view of once you have viewed and in a position to comment

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Unusual moderation to name her which I chose not to do - I’m not slagging her off just stating the facts which I’m happy to hear your view of once you have viewed and in a position to comment

I chose to name her? It’s said at the start of the broadcast

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
I like Averil (good on Clubland too) but yes, she seemed to be favouring East a few time in the commentary ?? Think she played at Uni and one year at South before retiring so no club bias. She is a breath of fresh air and does provide the colour commentary well.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
I like Averil (good on Clubland too) but yes, she seemed to be favouring East a few time in the commentary ?? Think she played at Uni and one year at South before retiring so no club bias. She is a breath of fresh air and does provide the colour commentary well.
Totally agree