• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2022

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
I’m confused - the PD for UQ on the post QPR just put on Insta was 90, but on rugby xplorer it’s 176. Which is correct? I would assume 176 with that recent win.

HaydenM

Frank Row (1)
Am I wrong when received message that Sunnybanks got whipped to say how sad I was with a huge grin on my face? Even being back in NZ for a couple of years, I found a little bit of joy at that result!
Not good for the competition in general. Not sure why you’d have a smile…

While there are a lot of reasonings for last weekend, hearing there’s a lot of excuses which aren’t good to set them up to address the issues.

Must be getting old, quite sad, they’ve always added a bit of character to the competition.

Sir Charles

Larry Dwyer (12)
Brothers have gone with

10 JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor)
12 Creighton
13 James
15 Adams

Interestingly Wershon starts at 9 with Christian on the wing.

No Stewart?

I heard big wraps on Wershon and I like his energy, but he has done nothing and struggles with the physicality, this smells like some political box ticking to fulfill some game time promise shenanigans - in saying that Christian did play well on the wing for UQ last season.

I think Finals Footy would look like this:

9 - Christian
10 - JOC (James O'Connor)
11 - Creighton
12 - Stewart
13 - James
14 - Hyne
15 - Adams

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Dan54 has been a long time fan of Logan saints, he may have even volunteered down at the club?

there’s no love lost between Sunnybank and Logan and I can totally understand why Dan would be smiling at that scoreline.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Not good for the competition in general. Not sure why you’d have a smile…

While there are a lot of reasonings for last weekend, hearing there’s a lot of excuses which aren’t good to set them up to address the issues.

Must be getting old, quite sad, they’ve always added a bit of character to the competition.
Oh I know it's not good for competition and supect if I still lived in Brisbane, would actually be concerned mate. just there would of been a few from my old club from the late 90s would of not lost too much sleep. But realsitically most would also want issues that have caused it to be sorted.

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

I’m confused - the PD for UQ on the post QPR just put on Insta was 90, but on rugby xplorer it’s 176. Which is correct? I would assume 176 with that recent win.
Rugby explorer also has them with 15 games - 10 wins - 4 losses. So where is the other game?

All other teams have played 15 games except Norths who have 16. Obviously some glitches in the app.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Rugby explorer also has them with 15 games - 10 wins - 4 losses. So where is the other game?

All other teams have played 15 games except Norths who have 16. Obviously some glitches in the app.
All looks ok on my app …..

Attachments

• 924DBD5A-C4B5-4228-9D23-99E28B554079.jpeg
    924DBD5A-C4B5-4228-9D23-99E28B554079.jpeg
    459.4 KB · Views: 81

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
No Michael Richards for GPS tomorrow . Was on the team lineup last night , but not today.

Hopefully nothing major this close to finals. Who is likely to captain ?