• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2023

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
It has been probably been raised but the All Blacks v Wallabies Test in Dunedin is on at 12:35pm AEST on 5th August.
Not sure this is great scheduling for those who like to attend their local Colts and Club team's games.
"But we are connecting to grassroots!"

I’m not sure how many 1st/2nd graders or supporters will be tuning in either considering it’s the last round and a number of teams will be needing to win to make finals. Probably want to keep focussed on their own game.

Out of interest do Shute Shield have games that day?

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
It has been probably been raised but the All Blacks v Wallabies Test in Dunedin is on at 12:35pm AEST on 5th August.
Not sure this is great scheduling for those who like to attend their local Colts and Club team's games.
"But we are connecting to grassroots!"
I mean it’s sucks for Australian fans, but at the same time RA don’t control NZRugby scheduling of home test matches, i dont think this is one you can have a crack at RA for

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Brad Wilkin starting for Easts this weekend

Told everyone this earlier this week.

Australia rugby was going to do a back flip about rep players turning out… the rugby community is pretty pissed off with Phil Waugh double standards about sending players back to 3rd tier

warhorse

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Told everyone this earlier this week.

Australia rugby was going to do a back flip about rep players turning out… the rugby community is pretty pissed off with Phil Waugh double standards about sending players back to 3rd tier
Under 20's as well???

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Under 20's as well???

I was only making an educated guess warhose… I suspect the fact those young men playing roughly 5 games in 2 weeks had the players union up in arms about making sure no one was forced into playing hence the mandated rest break