• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2023

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
The public teams are on rugby xplorer, but 90% of the time they're wrong across a number of clubs.

JOC (James O'Connor) at 10 is something I've been told by a current player in the team, the club sends out private notices on Friday after the RA finalise their plans for the weekend.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
where do they post teams?
Aside from rugby Xplorer, Qld premier rugby will usually do a post on Instagram on Friday once all the teams are in which tends to be a bit more accurate/up to date (though not perfect), but they haven't posted yet for this round.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Good decision.

I think in his earlier years you could play him 11,13,14 but now his skill set better suited in the midfield .
Would've preferred to see him at 13 - we know what he currently brings at 10/12, and that he's too slow to be considered at 11/14/15 (although I reckon he'd manage okay at 15 if needed), but 13 may not be out of the question. Would've been good from a Wobs utility back perspective

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Would've preferred to see him at 13 - we know what he currently brings at 10/12, and that he's too slow to be considered at 11/14/15 (although I reckon he'd manage okay at 15 if needed), but 13 may not be out of the question. Would've been good from a Wobs utility back perspective

He’s not playing 13 at test level or for the reds.

His best pathway back to the wallabies is in the midfield

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
He’s not playing 13 at test level or for the reds.

His best pathway back to the wallabies is in the midfield
That's my point - it would've been a good test to see what he can still bring at 13. He played at 13 for Sale a fair bit before settling at 12, if I recall correctly

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
JOC (James O'Connor) will line up at 13 tomorrow

Sam Old

Herbert Moran (7)
Thank you to the filth from all wests supporters - that minor semi final on Sunday is going to be a cracker out at Tigerland
The Filth did well to get there in the end. The Tigers came back nicely in the last quarter to make it a nail biter for the home crowd, especially once Brothers had cleared the bench. Next week should be a cracker of a rematch.

Rugby follower

Watty Friend (18)
Lol Bond win the minor premiership and then have to play their 1v2 game at Crosby Rd as the prize for coming first. I’m full on hoping the students win!!!