• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2023

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor), Flook played one game lol - need more than 1 win to get you over the line.
Flook listed three times in Rugby Xplorer. Maybe injured in third game?

Brothers were towelled by Bond 48-22 in round 12 and then by GPS 58-31 in round 15 and then Stewart, Wilson, Creighton and Flook came back. Big contrast since then.

The Engine Room

Ward Prentice (10)
Reds vs Presidents XV

Red’s Availability…

Props
Dane Zander, Phransis Sula-Siaosi, George Blake, Sef Fa’agase

Hookers
Richie Asiata, Max Craig?

Locks
Angus Blyth, Jake Upfield,

Backrow
Connor Anderson, Harry Wilson, Keynan Tauakipulu, Seru Uru

Halfback
Louis Werchon, Spencer Jeans

Flyhalves
Harry McLaughlin-Phillips, Lawson Creighton, James O’Connor

Centre
Hunter Paisami, Josh Flook, Taj Annan

Outside Back
Jock Campbell, Ben Navosailagi, Mac Grealy, Paddy James, Tim Ryan

International Duty
Suliasi Vunivalu, Peni Ravai, Jordan Petaia, Fraser McReight, Tate McDermott, Matt Faessler

Injured
Floyd Aubrey, Tom Lynagh, Isaac Henry, Ryan Smith, Josh Nasser, Connor Vest, Liam Wright, Wilson Blyth

Kalani Thomas - NZ

President’s XV
A few quick names…

Props
Liam Usher, Nick Bloomfield, JP Tominko, Trevor King, Rhys Sheriff, Harrison Usher

Hooker
Ethan Dobbins (can he play after singing to the rebels)? Dominic Fraser

Lock
Will Sankey, Oliver Bartlett, Taelyn Nukunuku

Backrow
Matt Gicquel, Pat Morrey, Kohan Herbert, Alex Smit

Halfback
Eli Pilz, 2nd ???

Flyhalves
Jake Pappin
Brad Twidale

Centre
Tyler Campbell, Pio Nakubuwai, Matt Smit

Outside back
Veresa Mataitini, Rhian Stowers, Meli Dru, Jayden Ngamanu, Hamish Roberts, Cooper Whiteside
Would be a cracking fixture!

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Definitely think Harrison Lloyd should be there as a prop, he'd probably be my first choice as a club prop to call up as a guy who could probably slot straight back into super if needed.

Would be great if Massimo De Lutiis can come up for this too, having him play challenger series and the Saitama game would be a good opportunity for him to hit the ground running with the Reds.

Sam Old

Herbert Moran (7)
I agree with many previous. Here’s mine from the matches I watched:
  1. Usher
  2. Fraser
  3. Sheriff
  4. Leeming
  5. Connors/ Kapa
  6. Batisabaga
  7. Herbert/ Gicquel
  8. Hemopo
  9. Sorovi / Pilz [ is Sorovi still contracted ?)
  10. Twidale/ Pappin
  11. Sperling/ Kennedy
  12. Nasoko
  13. Bond/ Boardman
  14. Towers
  15. Ngamu /Whiteside

Attachments

• 1693529945143.png
    1693529945143.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 53

Sir Charles

Larry Dwyer (12)
Flook listed three times in Rugby Xplorer. Maybe injured in third game?

Brothers were towelled by Bond 48-22 in round 12 and then by GPS 58-31 in round 15 and then Stewart, Wilson, Creighton and Flook came back. Big contrast since then.
Flook played against West, was knocked out in the first 2 minutes of the East game and that was it - 7 starters that played Bond didnt start in the GF, 5 starters in the GPS game didnt start the GF completely different team you are comparing apples and oranges.
I've heard on the streets will cartwright, the brothers colts 1 halfback will get a run in the challenger team. Was up there for tries and points scored in the colts comp and scored a cracker in their GF
So to Willem Johnstone from South

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Not that dissimilar to when Shane Arnold got thrown to the sharks as an assistant just before Thorn came in.

He stepped away from rugby for a couple of years to focus on his business before returning to coach GPS these last couple of years.

Situation a bit different, I don’t think Shane was ever pushing for a professional HC role.

Sam Old

Herbert Moran (7)
Has Crosby Park announced a successor yet? It will be interesting to see if any of these end up in QPR next year or in director of rugby type roles at some of the clubs.