• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Questions for Laurie Fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I would love to hear his views on the Wallaby breakdown. Would he like to see players go past the ball to quicken up the pace of the attack? Further to that should they also look at offloading more in close to make it harder for the defence to contain the attack in close to the ruck?

Also with the quality backrowers at the Brumbies this year what would Mowen and
Fotu Auelua bring to the Wallabies that they are missing?

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
I would like to ask him the following;

1. What does LF see Pocock bringing to the Brumbies forward pack... (obvious question but I still want to hear him talk about it)

2. The coaching team combination of himself plus Bernie and the conditioning coaching under White seem to be hitting the sweet spot aided with the right cattle; Will we see this coaching squad stay together until the Brumbies have some final success.

3. Which new players can he see possibly being called up to the Wallabies squad in 2013.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
What should Aus rugby do to improve height and cleanout technique in rucks ie as Wanye Smith said "Australian forwards' body position was/is poor and they were not getting the shoulder under the opposition chests"

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think indoor training with a whole lot of pots and pans hanging from the ceiling down to about 5 feet off the ground would be effective.

D

daz

Don't know if you want to go there, but it would be hard to ignore the elephant in the room: Has Robbie lost the dressing room?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Is there any aspects of play that he saw at munster that he thinks we should focus more on in australia?

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I think indoor training with a whole lot of pots and pans hanging from the ceiling down to about 5 feet off the ground would be effective.

I remember David Brockhoff talking about the Lions team training under a big net and him using a picket fence around the ground as a measure.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
What's his view on the Wallaby backrow right now? Would he have had Mowen and Auelua in the squad as options?

Edit: didnt see Jets post

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
I would love to hear his views on the Wallaby breakdown. Would he like to see players go past the ball to quicken up the pace of the attack? Further to that should they also look at offloading more in close to make it harder for the defence to contain the attack in close to the ruck?

Also with the quality backrowers at the Brumbies this year what would Mowen and
Fotu Auelua bring to the Wallabies that they are missing?

What's his view on the Wallaby backrow right now? Would he have had Mowen and Auelua in the squad as options?

Edit: didnt see Jets post

I came here to post this and you both beat me to it.

I would ask him to take it a step further and pick the wallaby pack. Does he think Mowen can make the step up?

lonhro10

Frank Nicholson (4)
What forwards not in current wallaby team does he think have the best instinct for hard nosed no nonsense rugby.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What did he learn over in Europe from his time at Munster that he has brought to Aus rugby?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Where did it go wrong for the Brums and how are they going to fix it?

Has Jake taught him any good Afrikaans swear words? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom