• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

R3 Reds v Chiefs, turmoil in Townsville?

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ominous from the start, Chiffs forwards not competing anywhere, scrum, ruck or lineout. Totally outplayed.

LOL@ noted hatchet man DMac. Damian "The Chiropracter" Mckenzie.

So sick of these Aussie sides mercilessly running up the score against little provincial teams from sparsely-populated New Zealand.

where to from here for nz rugby? where does the rebuild begin?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
fuck me the commentary on the tackle is making me look at my screen with one eye closed to try and help me understand o_O

Sure, it's bazaar, especially when the commentary has previously been supportive of the officials. But we do lose something with DMac off the field. Personally I think the RC thing is sorted by the 20 min rule.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds are going bloody well!
Um can all those crybabies that reckon Aus teams can't beat NZ teams please stand front and centre so I can laugh at you a bit more!!:p
I agree Dan - so glad we finished those prior 14 warm up pre TT games and now onto the real stuff.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Some proper officiating doing wonders for the Reds’ fortunes.

Soo does playing bloody well like they are tonight.
I always tell you that any team that plays best will win, same as I keep telling you that Aus teams can beat the kiwi teams.
Geez you looking at thwrong fella for looking at everyone else's fault when team loses!!:p

dru

Tim Horan (67)
"We've been hurting. 100 points in the last two weeks."

And Brad with an expression that looked like he was going to rip off heads.

Perhaps I don't need to be so vehement in exhort ruthlessness.

Just go do it boys.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I agree Dan - so glad we finished those prior 14 warm up pre TT games and now onto the real stuff.

Just imagine if you actually played this level all year how much more chance you would of actually winning a full comp.
Or do you think that the Reds should play in Super Ao because it maybe too hard for other Aus teams to beat them?:p

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Sure, it's bazaar, especially when the commentary has previously been supportive of the officials. But we do lose something with DMac off the field. Personally I think the RC thing is sorted by the 20 min rule.

i agree would love for it to be 15 on 15 with dmac on the field and the reds running riot but the bitching each week about the refs is wearing thin with me

respect the ref?

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
It’s a good thing Hegarty put that tape around his head as he’s perfectly disguised as a second rower when he puts in kicks like that. FMD

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
It was a shithouse tackle, everyone knows what the standard is these days and it deserved a red. I'll be happy if everyone sticks to that standard.