• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 8: Rebels v Highlanders - Sat 13th

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fuck me I wish Carter could kick the ball reliably. To use the children's parlance that pass was fire.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
The refs clearly trying to avoid giving yellows for knock downs I reckon. Personally happy with that.

Should be a PT here.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
The Carter/Kellaway/Lancaster combination is working well.

Salakai-Loto has also been great.

really hoping Rebels continue their 2nd half surges too.

Reactions: MWC

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
What's the difference between "releasing the ball" and just knocking the ball on there? Dude wasn't tackled and in reality, he's just rolled the ball along the ground before scoring.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What's the difference between "releasing the ball" and just knocking the ball on there? Dude wasn't tackled and in reality, he's just rolled the ball along the ground before scoring.
yeah look I’d be grumpy if I were you

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Yep, that and the u20's has produced some excellent talent in recent times.
Don't disagree, but the seven's players often just seem to be able to do the basics consistently at pace (passing, catching, footwork into contact etc), coupled with good awareness of what's around them. I feel like the burst nature of sevens coupled with the impact of errors in that game just hone skills executed under pace and pressure so well.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
We all know AAMI park slopes downhill at that part of the field ;) (was surprised not called a knock on)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL Turinui and the other bloke just chat to each other right over the head of the poor woman in the middle. They dont even look at her unless she decides fuck this shit I'm just going to start talking anyway