• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 8: Rebels v Highlanders - Sat 13th

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Oof, do they serve hard drinks at Suncorp? I'm going to need some help to get through next week.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
"Just a penalty because I don't like they way he fell down afterwards". Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit!? Ref the game you prick. I'm really getting to my wits end with rugby at this point.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
If I was built like T.Tupou the smackdowns I would be dishing out on suckers would be as biblical as they were satanic.

Instead the guy just slowly waddles around the d-line, avoids rucks, in fact craftily avoids any contact at all. Pathetic. Emergency Convening of The All Airport XV Selectors.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If I was built like T.Tupou the smackdowns I would be dishing out on suckers would be as biblical as they were satanic.

Instead the guy just slowly waddles around the d-line, avoids rucks, in fact craftily avoids any contact at all. Pathetic. Emergency Convening of The All Airport XV Selectors.
I mean the bloke specifically moved to Melbourne because the coach told him he could eat as many cheeseburgers as he wants and doesn't have to do all that much at his job.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Also I (not a rebels fan) can not remember enjoying a rebels game this much for a long time. Every try they have scored has been a belter