• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 8: Rebels v Highlanders - Sat 13th

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Okay, an intercept try is exciting and all but HE LITERALLY KNOCKS THE FUCKING BALL ON. If I can freezeframe the end of the ball touching the ground, can they not??

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Pretty good performance from the Rebels. Some real class tries in that win.

Tupou stumps me. I'd suggest based on where he is at now you just can't pick him for the Wallabies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Okay, an intercept try is exciting and all but HE LITERALLY KNOCKS THE FUCKING BALL ON. If I can freezeframe the end of the ball touching the ground, can they not??
1713007333277.gif

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Makes up for De Groot being a prat in general and knocking on that ‘try’ he scored when he played at the ball when he was lying on the ground

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Poor Carter was told 20 seconds to on the shot clock at 79:48, then gets told to hurry the fuck up 3 seconds later
They definitely wanted the kick taken before time was up.

The shot clocks are getting started way too late. Same as last night. The kickers are getting and taking two minutes instead of 90 seconds

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Well done Rebels. That was a good win. That was a decent gash on Kemeny's cheek. Kellaway continues to look really sharp and is my pick for Wallabies fullback. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) had a really good game and must be pushing for Wallabies consideration. Agree with @Dctarget, Louwrens had a great game. Tupou his pop for the try aside was really disappointing.

Highlanders looking rather lacklustre. Fakatava was good and de Groot had some moments, but they really struggled to contain the Rebels.