• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 8: Rebels v Highlanders - Sat 13th

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
hmm, looked ok on my capture.

Capture.JPG

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Ah well,
Is that after he's already grabbed at it? Probably gunna need a few shots there mate.

Haha, enhance... enhance.. Yeah, it is but who the hell cares, million and one things to complain about and I've complained about a million and two by now. My watch has ended.

Well played Rebels, good win, although.. beating up on the youngest and weakest of the children doesn't count for much.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Trying not to be biased, it looked like a great bootlaces regather to me.
It looked close to simultaneous to me too. Even in @ACR capture he looks to be applying pressure with his fingers on the ball already (ie. has control), so doesn't matter if it's touching the grass tops.

Last edited:

Marce

John Thornett (49)
The Super Rebels! You have to owe 20 million and be on the brink of disappearance to play some good footy. That's the secret formula

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
That's another excellent win for the Rebels. Their attack looks fantastic with Gordon and Kellaway running the show. Both should be Wallaby starters (the goal kicking still worries me though). The pigs were also good I thought.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Interesting call for the highlanders try at 75 min. The amount of half back that have the ball in the position when bringing it back is high. It's quite often and never called out. I've always thought it should be called out

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
As much as everyone thinks Nelly is a great player including me I still think his fitness his a massive question and unsure if you can take that into test rugby. Unless be plays 15 minutes.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
when is the last time we beat 4 kiwi teams in a season? or am i imagining things have been worse than they have?