• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 8: Rebels v Highlanders - Sat 13th

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Haven't watched all of second half, but have to say the Rebels seem a good team, it's hard to think this is the same team that I watched in Palmerston North a few weeks back. Well deserving of their place on table, and enjoyable to watch.

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
The Super Rebels! You have to owe 20 million and be on the brink of disappearance to play some good footy. That's the secret formula
Could you just piss off and let us enjoy our footy for a while after we win without feeling the need to remind us about what the future holds. You’re history on here shows you to be a petty, vindictive troll - maybe worry about the shitshow in your own backyard for a while.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Could you just piss off and let us enjoy our footy for a while after we win without feeling the need to remind us about what the future holds. You’re history on here shows you to be a petty, vindictive troll - maybe worry about the shitshow in your own backyard for a while.
Don't be a snowflake generation. I tend to be hard on the Tahs. You are a better team than us this season. I have no problem to say it. And it was a compliment, you are playing good footy in most of the games so far

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
It was more of a tongue in cheek reference to all the complaints he made about ref decisions than that specific one. You have to admit you have form there.
He’s like the evil twin of Shiggins, same guy but with a fake moustache. Like in Knight Rider and other 80s tv shows.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Stupid, useless, misbegotten, South Island donkeys.
They're a miserable shower of mopey bastards.

I thought they had the big name backs this year to fix shit?

Aside from Groot, too many no-name plodders in the pack. Pari Pari Pantsman aint fixing dick.

Dermody must be halfway out the door. Jamie J to hiff him out on his arse and take over.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
There's nothing quite like an existential threat to get you off your arse...
As most of our Super Rugby teams are on the edge of bankruptcy, maybe a few threats to 'bring in the bailiffs' might lift them and the Wallabies.

Filipo Daugunu

Peter Burge (5)
Full list of matches won since 2022.

2022 wins against NZ:

Brumbies vs Highlanders
Brumbies vs Hurricanes
Brumbies vs Chiefs
Brumbies vs Hurricanes (QF)
Waratahs vs Highlanders
Waratahs vs Crusaders
Rebels vs Highlanders
Western Force vs Hurricanes