• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 9: Auckland Blues v ACT Brumbies, Sat, April 20 2024

Favourite Rugby Manoeuvre:

• The Garry Owen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Seagull vs The Falcon

• The Basil Brush

• Total voters

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Anyone else having issues with the feed, keeps timing out. Next time it happens I’m swapping to Kayo and watching NRL

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Blooz 1st Half Performance
Interpreted Through The Medium of GIF:

mmaboy.gif

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
For anyone who doesn't know, this is the Onehunga Night Train in action; just throw big cnts at the opposition until they cease and desist. It trounced Richie Mo'unga at 1st XV level and buried the 1-6 Crusaders earlier this year. Also bullied the Force, but that was just sad.

Would've been ace if it were the Crusaders, though.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Christ a few of us that support Kaponga in the 3rd grade owe our 10 an apology. He did a tryline dropout last year directly into touch, and we called him an idiot!! Now test 10s are doing same, so perhaps he not that dumb!!

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Anyone else having issues with the feed, keeps timing out. Next time it happens I’m swapping to Kayo and watching NRL
Was perfect for me the entire time too. You watching it directly off a smart tv by any chance?

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Egh this looks like it could get ugly
Yep. Painful to watch them blow that man up advantage. I get the no penalty try, but if it was honestly only 10 defending I suspect he would have gotten over.

I'm liking the Brumbies being physical and making a dogs breakfast of the ruck, but they're just not making the most of when they do have the ball and once the Blues are close to the line it's just a mission to stop all those big bodies they have.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Haven't needed to use the backs yet.
icon_smug.gif
Yeah, yeah. We just following the Larkham wet game plan of kick, kick, kick, forget any game plan, kick and blame the lack of possession.

You wait for the second half when we suck you in to the rinse and repeat tactic!