• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Can't wait for the game, atmosphere at AAMI will rock.

Nonu vs JOC (James O'Connor) will be a telling match up. I do wish Kingi was playing, and a Mortlock in the last 20 would be a sight, but it's a good side and if Phipps shows urgency and judgement he'll do well, mark my words.

No excuses Rebs, time to step up. Won't be easy against a class side that's been stung but has to be done.

As for the dougie, bring it on Cips; may there be many weepings and lamentations by non Rebs fans. Many.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Any ideas what the support split will be like, given the amount of Kiwis in Melb (I'm sure the Army will be at their vocal best)?

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Rebels have issued ~20000 tickets for this match, mostly due to the bring a few mates promo for the foundation members, I'd think.

Still, should be pumping.

Will be interesting to see if the Rebs wear the EnergyWatch logo on their jersey, given today's events.

sudrugby

Watty Friend (18)
I post it here cause it is the last place where he played!
Afusipa Taumoepeau juste arrived in France to play for Pau in second division. I believe he has a injury replacement contrat.
Pau is a challenger to win the promotion in Top 14 next year.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Status
Not open for further replies.