• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Train Without a Station

I saw the home one on facebook from more of a distance and it thought it looked good. Not too sure on it up close though.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Reckon they both look great.

They both do look great and if I just didn't stick up on runout sale fear I might have got a new home jesery. I just like the identity of blue = home, white = away. Still, change is always guaranteed in life and it should be embraced.

Tex

John Thornett (49)
10420202_871178106256082_2406057546904347360_n.jpg

Mitch needs to pull his bloody socks up!

Tex

John Thornett (49)
Also, you'd hate to be one of the guys regularly overlooked for promo photos. 'Sorry Lorenzo/Ranga/Crumb/etc, you've got a head like a robber's dog. Let the pretty boys take this one for a change.'

D

daz

I like the new home jersey, surprised they made this much of a change but it should stand out in a crowd.

Now that I have had time to absorb it, I actually am surprised to find I quite like the styling of the home jersey.

Still not sure of the red being so strong. Poor old Stirz is gonna look like a sunburnt barber pole.

T

Train Without a Station

Geez Mitch looks pretty sharp in that jersey Daz. Mrs Daz isn't going to find that flyer hidden in the bottom of the laundry hamper is she?

D

daz

Geez Mitch looks pretty sharp in that jersey Daz. Mrs Daz isn't going to find that flyer hidden in the bottom of the laundry hamper is she?

No need to hide flyers. She gets more kisses from him than I do.

And I'm willing to bet that the lad fast-curled a few weights before that photo to bulk himself up.

T

Train Without a Station

No need to hide flyers. She gets more kisses from him than I do.

And I'm willing to bet that the lad fast-curled a few weights before that photo to bulk himself up.

Been known to employ the same technique myself before heading down to Republica in summer for a few sleeveless "froths".

Deputy Van Halen

Larry Dwyer (12)
Positive: Hoops! White jersey is home jersey!
Negative: Weird shading. Over-designed white armpit daggers.

Overall a fan, if they had kept the colours solid and toned down the need for weird panels it would easily be the best yet. I tend to stick to the classic styled wool hooped one they put out a few years ago but will likely pick up this one.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Can you expand please Stu? Not really sure which way you are leaning on this debate? :D

Just as an aside, I would have really liked the Rising jersey to have been the new Rebels jersey.

I wouldn't mind replacing the red with the Rising's masculine salmon. It looked brilliant in the NRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.