• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Bugger. Was hoping for a Ma'afu.

Just means Metcher needs to be fit, otherwise Cruze has to switch sides and get Kieta on the bench.

Did Toby not go down with a strain as well? Bloody hell. Could be down 3 props, and have to use Gillespie as well.

Average Outside Center

Herbert Moran (7)
Awesome to get the win yesterday even if it was off the back of a dodgy TMO decision. Now onto the force, hopefully we can come home strong in front of a big home crowd.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
congratulations to Oztimmay

With multiple great entries and a desire to use public transport at each of three games while the competition was open, twitter user @oztimmay79 has been chosen as our overall winner of the #EcoRebel competition.

great prize

Thanks mate. Looking forward to it. Coincidently, this will be the first appearance by Missus OZT at a Rebels Home match.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
So, ozt's lovely sparerib's graced us with her presence at a Rebels' match in Sydney but not, to date, in Melbourne? I feel honoured. Please tell her, ozt.

Was it the Sydney shopping? Or the Bridgeclimb? Ah, you took her on a ferry ride to Manly.....

Tex

John Thornett (49)
congratulations to Oztimmay

With multiple great entries and a desire to use public transport at each of three games while the competition was open, twitter user @oztimmay79 has been chosen as our overall winner of the #EcoRebel competition.

great prize

Bloody hell, I should have got on board this comp. I ride my bike to every game. Carbon neutral!

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
As the proverb goes, if a Rebels fan travels to the game in an environmentally friendly way and doesn't tweet about it, did they really go to game at all?

That sounds like a call for all of us to tweet BH an update of our movements on Friday. We'd hate to keep you out of the loop mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.