• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Meh. Few of the players have gone home during the end of the season. Go check out Goddard's feed; looks like he's back in Rouse Hill. Will probably keeping fit, in preparation for a tough Wallabies season. Remember, he hasn't played for a few months.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Meh. Few of the players have gone home during the end of the season. Go check out Goddard's feed; looks like he's back in Rouse Hill. Will probably keeping fit, in preparation for a tough Wallabies season. Remember, he hasn't played for a few months.
Where is the Wallabies camp going to be?

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Lopeti Timani's side of the story has been published by Fairfax.

Mafi seems like he has some serious anger management issues, which have come to the fore on multiple occasions now with different teams. They are just the incidents that have been reported publicly.

I presume he won't be back for the Rebels. No team needs a presence like that in the locker room, despite how talented the player is.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
If there was any half-thought of Tayler Adams returning in 2019, this post for Goddard probably kills that idea.

Even with To'omua coming down in 2019, it leaves the 10 stocks a little bare. By logic, it leaves just Hodge or Deb as the backup 10.

a1557a111619157ed56c51560a38d2bc.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
If there was any half-thought of Tayler Adams returning in 2019, this post for Goddard probably kills that idea.

Even with To'omua coming down in 2019, it leaves the 10 stocks a little bare. By logic, it leaves just Hodge or Deb as the backup 10.

a1557a111619157ed56c51560a38d2bc.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, just posted the same in the Rebels 2018 thread. Well, don’t blame him, he wants to play.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Might leave us light for next season again, Quade on loan?

talking to someone who knows QC (Quade Cooper) very well recently. He is very happy playing for Souths, he has a contract with the Reds and his intention is to stay in Qld, until either the contract is bought out / paid to him in full or expires. The extended break from Super/Test rugby will do his body a lot of good and will extend his club career several years i would have thought. smart move if you ask me. i'd love to see him in Melbourne but i think it is very unlikely.

B

Bobby Sands

Quade realises his next contract will not reflect this one. On top of the fact that his home is in QLD and his Wallabies future is very much clouded, it makes little sense for him to break his contract. The man has overheads relevant to his salary like anyone.

Jerry West

Sydney Middleton (9)
To'omua is definitely a Rebel for the next 2 & a half seasons. His wife will also be able to peruse her sporting career down south as well. Win win situation for the couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom