• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Brumbies Rnd 7 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie1st

Alfred Walker (16)
Geez we need to fix that fading. 3 games we have look a million bucks early on only to lose the plot later on. Held on against the Tahs but the Reds and Rebels have taken advantage.

Well played Rebels, doing very well since getting rid of Beale and JOC (James O'Connor), as the commentators said if they can find themselves an x-factor in the backline that will take them to the next level.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Anyone know why the rebels brumbies were in a circle praying was it for Kurindrani's mum ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I know money is tight in Australian Rugby but have the Rebels taken it one step further?

Can they only afford one Rabo Direct Cap for interviews?

Anyone see the staffer take the hat off Higgenbums head and give it to the next bloke about to be interviewed by Kafe on Fox?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
for those interested with Foxtel. Get rid of Kearns trying to sound intelligent and switch over to the Hong Kong 7's. Day 1 is on live as we speak.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Probably best waving the mods wand and just deleting both posts.

This is not facebook.

He got an artical on the front page were he was a twat but I lived with that now he calls a team cheats he needs to lay of the turps..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
What was that movie where you weren't supposed to feed the cute critters after midnight (might have been don't give them a drink)?

Don't feed the trolls @Tomikin.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Poor old Tom English. God damn he looks great in full flight, but the little brain snaps completely let his game down.

Payten said on Twitter he can see English in Gold. I really can't.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
<snip>

Payten said on Twitter he can see English in Gold. I really can't.

I sincerely hope that nothing English gets anywhere near Gold, ever.

The new "I'm allowed to be a Bigot" laws allow me to make the political statement: ABE, anyone, ... don't care who.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Can I see my boys getting over the line? Yes. Do I think it likely? Nope. Is the Pope? Do Bears? Does the sun?

Brums on a roll and the Rebels just barely holding on.

Brums by 5-10 if the Rebels have a crack.

Brums by 20+ if the Rebels stay in their shell.

Fixed.

Awesome result for the Rebels. As good for Australian Rugby as the Force rolling the Chiefs last week.

Challenge is now to be consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.