• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

REBELS v CHIEFS Round 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good to see Pyle get a try there, Chiefs have been in control but Pyle has played well for the Rebels so far this game. Great effort to get that ball down.

Also, good pass JOC (James O'Connor).

JOC (James O'Connor) gets the conversion. JOC (James O'Connor)'s latest haircut is probably the most sensible I've seen from him yet.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lucky we're not playing the game "Drink every time Phipps winds up to pass" or we'd all be slathered.

Or every time he tries to pick a fight with a 130kg + prop.

In the meantime I think Retallick might be getting a yellow card.

Phew, lucky for Retallick it was dubbed an "elbow" & not a full punch.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reminded me of the Willie O try vs the Darkness when the telescopic arm of Willie O shot out from the pile of frowards to grab a meat pie and steal the game from the Darkness.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Rebels are a very frustrating team to watch. Every time you think they've composed themselves and are back in the game, they give away a try.

The game is action packed though. Great to watch for a neutral supporter, but if I was a Rebels fan, I'd be losing my voice like Kearns. (Hopefully Marto has the same problem for the next Reds match)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Lightning won't strike twice in one weekend. It would be too much for both Eeyore and Marto to be silent all weekend.

How good was 130kg Tameofuna's deft little grubber kick on the charge?

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
You are hyper critical of refereeing.
Sorry, former ref. It really bugs me when they ruin a game or consistently goto the TMO when its not needed. It slows the game down and people start changing the channel.

Its the biggest issues imo that is making fans and revenue go elsewhere.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Meat pie for Cane. The Rebels scrum held out reasonably well given that they were up against some oxens in the opposite front row.

Status
Not open for further replies.