• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Highlanders - AAMI Park - 2011R09

Status
Not open for further replies.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Treeby is a funny player. I remember when I saw him first play, in the NPC for Wellington, due to his athletic proportions and his hard hitting play style I thought he was a mammoth Fruean style center.

I then realised this season despite having athletic proportions it's wrapped in a 5'8 or so frame. Still plays big though but wouldn't weigh much.

C

CanadianRugby

Switching Hildgendorf for Morty seems a pretty drastic shift in styles. Wouldn't you be more tempted to have Vuna run those crash ball types that Morty does so well? Maybe Vuna to 12 on attack or off set play?

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Any further information with regards to "done"? Considering he's in Dad's Army down in Mexico, it could mean something different.

Hip strain at training is the media release.

Switching Hildgendorf for Morty seems a pretty drastic shift in styles. Wouldn't you be more tempted to have Vuna run those crash ball types that Morty does so well? Maybe Vuna to 12 on attack or off set play?

Vuna at 12 did not work so well defensively. Snorky has actually been pretty good with the distribution element of 12 recently and has been less of a hit up runner. He's mostly there to lead the defensive line I think, which I suspect Jimmy can do better than Cooper.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Hope Rabbits watching this, playing outside Cips watching him kick the ball away every attacking opportunity is no way to press your case for Wallaby selection.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Some awful reffing there. Highlanders have been all over the (wrong) place at the breakdown in the last 5-10 minutes, and he penalises them twice in a minute with nary a word of warning. Then lets Thompson walk around offside to spoil a maul. Rebels get a try. Come on Rebels, make a show of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.