• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Here you go - the tweet below from his wife pisses me off too. Stay the F out of team selection politics!!!! (If she's tweeting it, he's sure as shit saying it at home & that can't make for team harmony at the 'tahs..)

That's Ok the immense leadership of Michael Hooper will deal with it as he did with Beale's indiscretions.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Why is it so hard for people to keep their views to themselves? Far left and far right have this compulsion to tell the whole bloody world about them. We can all hold our beliefs in our hearts and nobody can ever take that away, but this self righteous bullshit compulsion to tell the world pisses me off.

Fark know's what that had to do with the 2018 Reds but it's said now.

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
Why is it so hard for people to keep their views to themselves? Far left and far right have this compulsion to tell the whole bloody world about them. We can all hold our beliefs in our hearts and nobody can ever take that away, but this self righteous bullshit compulsion to tell the world pisses me off.

Fark know's what that had to do with the 2018 Reds but it's said now.
Couldn’t keep it to yourself, could you? ;)

duckbill

Sydney Middleton (9)
Let's see. On the one hand you have a player with a medical problem to do with addiction who should be helped and supported, not shuned, by his community. And on the other side you have a guy who's imaginary friend talks to him about sending people to his imaginary hell.
Which would I rather have play on my team?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
A teetotalling god bothering player would fit just fine with a teetotalling god bothering coach...

Maybe the imaginary people will help the Reds win...

[Insert sardonic laugh and triple facepalm here]

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
A teetotalling god bothering player would fit just fine with a teetotalling god bothering coach.

Maybe the imaginary people will help the Reds win.

[Insert sardonic laugh and triple facepalm here]
Is Thorne that way inclined?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
zero will go off his tits with news that Hamish Stewart is expected to move to fullback with Jono Lance to return at 10 v the Sunwolves this weekend.

Slipper back but Timu out and Higgers still not ready.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
zero will go off his tits with news that Hamish Stewart is expected to move to fullback with Jono Lance to return at 10 v the Sunwolves this weekend.

Slipper back but Timu out and Higgers still not ready.

I do think Stewart at 10 Lance at 15 against the Sunwolves makes more sense -- put some faith in the kid if he can't get you the W against the Sunwolves (who to be fair have been dangerous) who can he be trusted against.

100% against the Hurricanes and Highlanders bring him off the bench once the game is done (likely 20 min in) and tell him to just play but no point in hiding him against the Sunwolves. Plus Thorn isn't following his 'via the bench' policy with Lance. :rolleyes:

But it's a start the kid has been good, he at least went toe to toe with an elite Test Flyhallf. Good things to come.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
I remember reading somewhere earlier in this thread that he's leading prayer groups at Ballymore. Born again something or other.
He did a podcast on players voice with Andrew Mccullough from the Broncos where he talked about his faith as well.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

duckbill

Sydney Middleton (9)
I'm guessing that Quade is not a happy-slappy.

I'm beginning to suspect as much... The whole Folau thing just makes all the QC (Quade Cooper) exclusion justifications given to date seem even more like a pile of BS

P.S.: Presume you mean happy-clappy?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Might be time for Quade to jump on a plane to Melbourne. Could be the only way he'll play at Suncorp this year if he comes back as a Rebel in Round 18 in July.

But would be bittersweet for many Reds fans to watch him & Genia running around for the opposition on the weekend of the 7th anniversary of the 2011 win.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I read an article that said Quade has been approached by both the Rebels and the Brumbies, but that he turned them down. He seems pretty determined to be a Red, but it’s just not going to happen.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I do think Stewart at 10 Lance at 15 against the Sunwolves makes more sense -- put some faith in the kid if he can't get you the W against the Sunwolves (who to be fair have been dangerous) who can he be trusted against.

100% against the Hurricanes and Highlanders bring him off the bench once the game is done (likely 20 min in) and tell him to just play but no point in hiding him against the Sunwolves. Plus Thorn isn't following his 'via the bench' policy with Lance. :rolleyes:

But it's a start the kid has been good, he at least went toe to toe with an elite Test Flyhallf. Good things to come.

Makes more sense to have lance at 15. We won a super title with him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.