• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2021

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Well with Speight moving on early, it's even more important Vunivalu stays commited, and he did reaffirm it yesterday.

Hypothetically if he did do a backflip, it leaves the Reds with Daugunnu, O'Connor, Petaia, Campbell and Flook (training squad) as the currently contracted players with wing experience. And I would rather most of those guys playing other positions.

pnut

Alfred Walker (16)
After watching Rugby Nation podcast. Have to say Harry Wilson one of the most impressive young fellas going around. Credit to his team and family.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Well with Speight moving on early, it's even more important Vunivalu stays commited, and he did reaffirm it yesterday.

Hypothetically if he did do a backflip, it leaves the Reds with Daugunnu, O'Connor, Petaia, Campbell and Flook (training squad) as the currently contracted players with wing experience. And I would rather most of those guys playing other positions.

CFS.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

Rennie and Johnno have it under control. Allegedly.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/...paign=crm&_branch_match_id=764824373405594566

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Barring an unlikely change to the NRL then surely he’s coming to the Reds. They need locks with super rugby experience.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Damn, that sucks to hear for Blake. I can only imagine its a similar crap situation that the Smith twins went through. Hopefully his mum/dad is able to pull through and the QRU can have a chat with him whenever he feels ready to play again.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Enever is a player I feel could do with a change of scene to see if could get back to great promise he showed but never quite realised in recent years at the brumbies. Surely the reds will snap him up.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
if he wants to be snapped up

Well at the very least let’s hope he chucks a Ben Mowen and returns to Tigerland to boost this already brimming with talent QPR comp.

I’m sure the training/game day schedule of QPR would be more flexible with his leaving the brumbies for compassionate reasons.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Gee Gunn, Mowen and Enever would be a handy pack. Through them up against UQ with Gale, Foley and possibly Dalgleish and Korzcyk and that's a mighty battle

B

Bobby Sands

What was the name of that electric Jeeps winger from the finals series last year?

Where did he get to? Surely in some sort of program?