• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Brumbies Rnd 16 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Of course it has everything to do with Moore.

Of course it has everything to do with a lack of maturity/headspace of Ready.

Reds gambled with signing Squeak. They hoped he would perform and he hasn't achieved that. Add to that Ready's performance (his own fault) and the Reds gambled badly.

To say otherwise is just laughable.

Having said that if gambling was guaranteed to win, then it would be called Winning

Nah Readys lack of commitment to training isn't Moore's fault, that's Ready's. And Readys form declined last year during the NRC before Moore even arrived, that's when his place in the Wallaby squad was taken by Latu.

Conversley Mafi has revelled in his squad role and improved massively in 2017.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
By all reports Ready lived it up a bit too much when he went to Europe at the end of last year firstly with the Barbarians and then with the Wallaby squad at the end of the tour.

Should he be blaming those coaches for giving him those opportunities for his loss of conditioning?

A better player would have lifted their game to a new level when more competition was added for their spot in the starting XV.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Jeeeeze... its raining, its cold, the Reds are just not there, and I thought I'd put the heater on, warm up in front of the TV along with a bottle of red wine, and change stations at half time to a Foxtel library program if the game goes as expected:)
Then some punter stuffs it all up by giving me a free ticket to the game:oops:

MungoMan

Sydney Middleton (9)
Jeeeeze. its raining, its cold, the Reds are just not there, and I thought I'd put the heater on, warm up in front of the TV along with a bottle of red wine, and change stations at half time to a Foxtel library program if the game goes as expected:)

The utter swine! :mad:

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Jeeeeze. its raining, its cold, the Reds are just not there, and I thought I'd put the heater on, warm up in front of the TV along with a bottle of red wine, and change stations at half time to a Foxtel library program if the game goes as expected:)

I have my season seats but it is wet and cold and the beer is bountiful at my warm house and I have not found enough fucks to give for tonight.

My only regret is that I won't get to say "see ya next year" to all the other wretched season ticket holders around me. :(

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Free ticket. Thats probably a pretty good indicator of fair market value all things considered.

I think the Reds will surprise tonight and be up by 15 with 15 to go. The reds will then surprise no one and lose to a penalty kick after full time.
I also expect 4 yellow cards, 21 penalties, dropped ball by the dozens and I wont even try to guess the final stats of the Brumbies.

Just kidding GO THE REDS

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Crowd must be < 7000

So far QC (Quade Cooper) looks as though he's not played for 12 months, mistake after mistake.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
As per normal, Fox comms delivering the excuses for poor skills and errant passes - 'a very slippery surface'.

Status
Not open for further replies.