• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Hurricanes Round 11 (ANZAC Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
YC coming up for LFGill. If I were Conrad Id take the scrum. If JOC (James O'Connor) doesn't come back, who's your kicker? Genia?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
LF Gill in the bin for cynical offside.

Clever play by TJP to pass the Gilbert directly into LFG's breadbasket.

Possible game changer.

The Brand has failed the concussion test and will take no longer part in the game.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's a tough call, but killing quick ball in that part of the field should always be a yellow.............

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Try to The Bus.

Hurricanes take advantage of LF Gill sin binning. 28 - 19. KTC but misses.

Game has been lost by Reds. Calling it now. Only home team to lose this weekend. 63 minutes gone.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Looks to be a try for Savea.........

Despite being that far out with 3 defenders in front of him it just seemed predetermined that he'd score that.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Julian Savea helping me make up for loss of points from Gill's YC :mad:

Regardless of the fact that they're losing, the Reds performance has improved from the diabolical efforts they were putting in at the start of the season.

Reactions: TSR

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
TJ Perenara meat pie to rub salt in to it.

A Korczyk defence needs some work.

Canes 35 Reds 19. With LF Gill in Naughty Boys Chair, the Reds have lost composure playing with 14 players.

11 minutes left. Reds have done their dash. Get the blokes in the tanks to start shooting the Hurricanes players.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
BP try TJP who according to the graphics guy is a prop. Barrett converts, 35-19 & I doubt even the Horrorcanes of old could lose from here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.