• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Rebels - Battle of Pride - Friday the 15th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
In our defence, two of those losses were by 2 points and one was by 3 points.

For Reds fans, those games practically count as wins. When you're as terrible as we are, near enough is good enough.

In fact if you apply that metric we won the Blues game as well. So that's four extra wins. Total of seven for the season. Only one off the Tahs!!
that's nearly the same metric the ARU uses to decide just how good the Wallabies are going, in addition they also use the game stats, which showed we beat England clearly

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)

For Reds fans, those games practically count as wins. When you're as terrible as we are, near enough is good enough.

In fact if you apply that metric we won the Blues game as well. So that's four extra wins. Total of seven for the season. Only one off the Tahs!!

The second tahs game in particular. Had nothing other than a scrum and a bit of a lineout aan we only lost 13-15. That was a victory in my books (plus had McIntyre got that 1 penalty goal he missed, we win 16-15) :p :p :p :p :p :p

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Nothing about against the other Australia teams 0-6. Lost every single home derby. Think thats a new record since the expansion to 5 teams o_O

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

record vs Australian teams doesn't count because we play 2 twice and 2 once, and therefore was not an objective measure, so I discounted it ;):D

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)

great spin there Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.