• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Rebels, Super Rugby Round 16, 1 June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What crap.
http://www.rugbyrefs.com/archive/index.php/t-13853.html

As I have established with references it is specifically excluded from the definition of a knock on
View attachment 3630
I should not have done you the courtesy of assuming you had any idea what you're talking about.

When a ball that was kicked in open play is touched or played by an opponent, the act of playing or touching it (willfully) puts offside teammates of the kicker onside [11.3(c)] EXCEPT a player who is offside under the 10-meter Law [11.4]. There is an exception which says that a charge-down puts all of the kicker’s teammates onside including those within ten meters [11.4(f)].

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Mrs Doug just said, "if we can't beat the Rebels, we don't deserve to be in the finals"! Methinks she's right.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
quad may not be having a great night but I'm struggling to see JOC (James O'Connor) as a dominant 10 here?
just the fact that Quade is having a terrible night. It's hard otherwise to compare when we know test rugby is so different anyway. This game is far from structured.

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
Foley should be texting Deans letting him know he will need time to let the 7's team find a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.