• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Sharks, Rnd 5 2020, Lang Park Sat 29 7:15 EDST

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Scrappy game - lineout misfiring for reds...scrum under pressure and sharks causing havoc for reds at the breakdown

The only fortunate thing for refs is sharks also making plenty of errors.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Most people are selecting Harry Hockings as one of the locks in the Wallabies second row?

Dont think so

I get the impression some up north have a skewed perspective because of his exploits in clubland. As Turinui says he needs a body of work before anyone should be mentioning gold and that he doesn't yet have.

As I've said elsewhere, the positive is he's young and got the right genetics to be great.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I get the impression some up north have a skewed perspective because of his exploits in clubland. As Turinui says he needs a body of work before anyone should be mentioning gold and that he doesn't yet have.

As I've said elsewhere, the positive is he's young and got the right genetics to be great.

I think you missed my point.
Even his most parochial supporters in Queensland aren't suggesting he should be one of the starting wallaby locks.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Wilson put his head in the wrong spot..

Be interesting to see what they do now, maybe bring LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) on at 6 and move ASY (Angus Scott-Young) to 8

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sharks too dominant - sharks look couple of paces above reds and scoreboard now showing that which unfortunately only matter if time

Reds need to change tact

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Wilson put his head in the wrong spot..

Be interesting to see what they do now, maybe bring LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) on at 6 and move ASY (Angus Scott-Young) to 8

Nah, they've brought McReight on.. interesting call, wont make the line out any easier

JOC (James O'Connor) off with an injury as well, Lucas on

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
nice reflexes by Jock Campbell there, Stewart pass should have gone slightly earlier though