• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Blues Rd 4 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
reds go for goal, 65min gone. 25-15 reds. blues scrum looking better but so is the reds lineout. kick is no good from 22m wide on the right 25-15

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wow! Who would have thought the Reds could transform themselves so much in a week! Blues look buggered, looks like they have firmly grabbed their title back as the biggest under-performers in Super Rugby.

I am actually finding myself enjoying watching the Reds, something I have very rarely felt!
Humidity is killing the Blues! But McIntyre's kicking is keeping them in it....

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
13 minutes. Kerevi just dropped the ball trying to offload. Needed to do that earlier if he was going to.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Geez, that ball was always going out. Brain explosion from Kerevi.

And that;s a huge dive.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Kerevi looks to have pulled a blues player down chasing the ball in goal, but it turns out Blues player is taking a dive.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Blues drop another with a sniff of a try on.

Much better linespeed from the Reds, forcing mistakes now from the Blues where at the start of the game the were sitting back.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Blues scrum attacking the Reds, but the Blues prop pops.

15,197 crowd. Not as bad as I first thought.

25 - 16 to the Reds, 9 minutes to go, Reds scrum about 15 out from their own line.

Big Blues scrum again, but it again goes against them for the LHP angling in.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Love to see these scrums from an overhead shot. All the malarkey is going down on the far side from the camera shot.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
10min to go reds try to scrummage out of their own 22. Penalty to the Reds. Warning that next one will be a yellow. still 25-15 reds

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Blues also got a warning with that the next scrum penalty will see someone in the bin.

Replay didn't show much, looks like the Blues prop went down first under pressure but there wasn't much in it.

Greene on for McIntyre, 8 to go.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Shows how much I know the laws of the game, thought the Reds hooker being on his knees would of been a penalty to Blues.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Blues 23 and 7 force a penalty for holding from Matwijow. Kick goes out about the 22.

Ioane goes through a huge midfield hole but the Reds defence scrambles and holds on just a few metres out.

Replacement Blues halfback Guyton dives over from a back of a ruck near the posts, Blues try!

Status
Not open for further replies.