• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Jesus, Liam Gill with a brain snap. I'm surprised the ref was unsure about it though. It looked pretty clear, no?

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Alexander another try. Everyone was mesmerized by Gills suplex on White. Amazing. If you're not watching that's something you will want to see.

4th time Alexander has scored 2 tries in a super game, amazing stat.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Dargaville with a bad case of the hogs! Man outside was the go. Brumbies looking very potent with front foot ball.

Mortal Wombat

Allen Oxlade (6)
Is there a dumber commentary combination than Horan and Lawton? These dribblers make Marto look like a genius...an annoying genius, but still.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Sample "Live Commentary" from superxv.com:

"48.00: Penalty to the Brumbies. They kick for touch."

"The score after 51 minutes is Reds 0 (0) Brumbies 17 (10)"

My name is Arnie. I. Will. Be. Your. Commen. Tator. Tonight.

"Live" implies there's a pulse. Pretty sure youse guys can do better than that.........

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Boganesque.

That's Beauganesque. It's French. Or at least kiwi. Exotic, anyways. Seriously, one would be forgiven for thinking you were from Logan or JimBoomBa if your diction is anything like your comprehension.........

Still doesn't address the initial question, though, that being WTF IS GOING ON, Y'ALL?

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
At least some of the Reds look like they're ready for when everyone else gets their act together. Magnay has also impressed me considering the role he should have been playing this season.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
That's Beauganesque. It's French. Or at least kiwi. Exotic, anyways. Seriously, one would be forgiven for thinking you were from Logan or JimBoomBa if your diction is anything like your comprehension...

Still doesn't address the initial question, though, that being WTF IS GOING ON, Y'ALL?

Doesn't he play for the Canes?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Just noticed Aussie Steve is one of the AR's, having walked away from the Wales v Ireland gig citing business reasons. Anyone know or willing to speculate wildly as to reason(s) why this may have occurred?

EDIT: @Boyo you are clearly under the misapprehension that Beauden is an uncommon name. Truth is that in the posher parts of the 'naki & the extremely posh parts of the 'nua it's as common as Stoive or Daaan appear to be in this part of the world.............

Oh dear, Reds appear to have been ass-fucked 0-29. I guess all the pre-season feel-good around the signing of Justinjuredmyselfagain O'Connor, Kontrolledsubstanceissue Hunt & AnexABforareasonThomson were just a little like..........

Status
Not open for further replies.