• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Moore is held by Quirk and Moore strikes Quirk who seems to milk it although it could've easily be a yellow to Moore and the try is also disallowed. So we go back to the penalty advantage to the reds. 5m lineout. 50min gone.

T

Train Without a Station

Probably fair result there. Moore really made no effort to get to the blind anyway but like Walsh said, Quirk was holding and he's infringed. Moore maybe lucky not to get a yellow for the punch but was only a swing to the guts

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Amusing how precious people get about a 'punch' when it's their team on the receiving end.

Well handled by Walsh.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
He was provoked, I know it's not a consistent call but I agree with the decision - if you want to hold someone in the ruck expect to get punched.
You're chucking out the good burley tonight.
Punch someone you should expect to go to the bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Little knock on of the lineout and Brums get a scrum and the opportunity to get the ball down the other end for the first time in a long time.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
He was provoked, I know it's not a consistent call but I agree with the decision - if you want to hold someone in the ruck expect to get punched.

Bullshit. It happens at every other ruck and people don't throw punches.

Reactions: gel

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
To'omua doesn't get much territory 20m lineout to the reds.
Reds string phases together little knock on by Mowen proves inconsequential as reds continue to attack.
Intercepted by Tomane. Reds reclaim the ball on halfway. Mogg Forces a turn over and White gets it into touch.
30m lineout to reds.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Reds really lacking decent attacking talent tonight at 12 and 13 leaving Cooper very little to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.