• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Reds need to win this one and win well…
Think it pretty important for them too RN, will start to be hard to get a home semi/quarter if they don't win it. Don't get me wrong I will still be cheering for Clan etc, just think it time for Reds to come to life if they realistically want a crack at title. If there is rain etc as RR says, I not sure who it will advantage.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Mate over there said same thing to me Ig, seems Brissy forgetting that rain meant to stop after march!

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
I work near the Stadium and we've got pretty clear skies for a couple of hours by the looks.

Of course things could change quickly in the arvo and into the evening, but fingers crossed it's not too bad.
Forecast suggests a good chance of a storm coming through around 6pm - hopefully moved on by kickoff

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

I work near the Stadium and we've got pretty clear skies for a couple of hours by the looks.

Of course things could change quickly in the arvo and into the evening, but fingers crossed it's not too bad.
those southlanders might be having a prayer session for more rain I think

Status
Not open for further replies.