• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Stormers, Newlands 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Come on Reds! It's now a must win tonight after the Brumbies got up.

Hope Quade makes Robbie Deans look stupid tonight.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Can't wait for this one. The Reds are the best to watch when on tour. They really do take aussie rugby with them to SA.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Nice late morning game for me! Looking forward to seeing Samo play again. I still wonder what a young Samo would have been like if he picked up basketball!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
This could be the first points from a Pieterson Penalty.

5 minutes gone. 42 metres out slightly to the left of the posts, and it is pushed to the left of the sticks.

No score. Still 0 -0.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Early days but i'm feeling like we're seeing Quade and Ewen's reply to Deans already..

i.e. "Get F**ked"

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Sorry but this is crap. Morohan made it 10m over the ad line thanks to that offload

I think Cooper fans are deluded by the razzle dazzle, he still makes plenty of turnovers from his style of play. That shit doesn't fly at Test level.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Did Saia just do his knee?

That offload to Morahan was fine, he was in a much better position than Cooper. Moz needed to pop it up to Gill (who was calling for it) instead of trying to present it on the ground.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
I think Cooper fans are deluded by the razzle dazzle, he still makes plenty of turnovers from his style of play. That shit doesn't fly at Test level.

I think the anti coopers are deluded by the conservatism that defines our selections these days.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Reds 'loosies' have to be quicker to the breakdown. That was just unacceptable.

Carr is having a really good game so far, Kolisi as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.