• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RFU finally conclude..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Geez, the author made a couple of glaring mistakes in his summary of Jake White. Rudolph Strauli (sp.?) was responsible for Camp Staaldrad and White has only started with the Brumbies in recent times, not the four years alluded to in the article. The RFU seems to be plush with money maybe someone can convince them to poach Robbie Deans from the Wallabies.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
John Kirwan - really? I like the guy, and think he's a good coach, but surely he's a bit of a lightweight for this position (so far).

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
John Kirwan - really? I like the guy, and think he's a good coach, but surely he's a bit of a lightweight for this position (so far).

Doubt it, he hasn't exactly done much in his reign in Japan. You would think a country with a very professional set up and plenty of money would be able to put away sides like Tonga and Canada.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Doubt it, he hasn't exactly done much in his reign in Japan. You would think a country with a very professional set up and plenty of money would be able to put away sides like Tonga and Canada.

Didn't Japan win the pacific nations cup this year? Seems a pretty good effort

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
Yeah, but I think it's fair to say they've regressed slightly since 2007. Which does not suggest that the coach responsible is capable of completely overhauling the culture and fortunes of English rugby.

They'd be better off trying to get someone like Wayne Smith, if they want a foreigner. I'm sure they could pay off the Chiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.