• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Robbie Deans

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jumpers

Dingo's email account got hacked just after the loss to Ireland and the following email was retrieved.

Dear Robbie,

Congratulations on reaching your 50th Test as Coach of the Wallabies.

Can I start by saying what a choice job you’ve been doing since you first started working for New Zealand Rugby in 2008. It has been a long-term task, but the plan to ensure the All Blacks win the World Cup at home in 2011 is coming together perfectly.

My idea of getting you to be hired by Australian Rugby as their national coach and then sabotage the Wallabies from within, in my own modest opinion, was an absolute masterstroke.

While our plan had many doubters, I always knew in my heart that the Aussies would fall for it. I mean they drink our sauvignon blanc made by beer swilling Taranaki dairy farmers and waste their money on things like an air-force and dental hygiene. Plus they dont appreciate the intelligence or sheer beauty of sheep. In hindsight, this plan was always going to work.

After reaching 50 tests as coach on the weekend, I think its only fitting to mention what I think is your top 10 highlights of sabotage to date:

1. Losing to Ireland
2. Giving Rocky the Captaincy of the country he hadn’t played for in over two years, then stripping it off him right before the world cup
3. Losing to Scotland
4. Not even getting close to winning the Bledisloe Cup back
5. Not picking a backup for Pocock in the World Cup squad
6. Never using the Wallaby bench effectively
7. Not having a back-up game plan
8. Using words like “contest, willing, collision, contact-zone, adaptation” to describe rugby
9. Losing to Samoa
10. Winning only 54% of all your games as coach of historically one of the most successful teams in Rugby

I cant believe after all this they then extended your contract for a further two years?!?!?! How they didn’t work out our plan after you coached them to 10 Bledisloe cup losses in a row is full credit to you and were all very proud of you back at home bro.

Well done once again and as planned we’ll see you at Ritchie’s Merino sheep “stud” after the world cup to celebrate pulling the wool over the Aussies eyes.

Cheers,
Graham Henry

Shame on you for writing this article-its unAustralian and inappropiate behaviour!!! Just goes to show some people will kick you down when you are already down-We should all be supporting the coach and the Team!!

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Shame on you for writing this article-its unAustralian and inappropiate behaviour!!! Just goes to show some people will kick you down when you are already down-We should all be supporting the coach and the Team!!

Yeah - thanks for all the deposits in belief Robbie.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
As much as it comes naturally for us all to support he Wallabies, that Tayler guys sounds like a complete douche.

It's idiots like this who conveniently forget that Robbie also ended Christian Cullen's AB career and sat Umaga out the semi-final in 2003. He should never wear an All Black jersey in support of our national team.

It's because of Tayler and his mates that I hope Robbie never coaches an AB team.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
As much as it comes naturally for us all to support he Wallabies, that Tayler guys sounds like a complete douche.

I really didn't get that impression.

You'd think it wouldn't hurt that much to lose to us for any AB suppporter in recent years, just beacause it's only happened twice...

A

antipodean

It's idiots like this who conveniently forget that Robbie also ended Christian Cullen's AB career and sat Umaga out the semi-final in 2003. He should never wear an All Black jersey in support of our national team.

It's because of Tayler and his mates that I hope Robbie never coaches an AB team.
What else would you expect from Rangiora goat botherers?

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)

Can I use this post as a template for my Deans hate if we don't win the RWC and he doesn't personally cure cancer?

I'll use Giteau in Umaga's place I think. Doesn't matter that Giteau wasn't the best available, just needed an open option to vent my hate.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I've been using Giteau to vent my hate for years... Seriously, can he get a hair cut from someone who isn't autistic

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Calling people "less favoured members of society" seems a hell of a lot more patronising to me...

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
As one of these 'less favoured members of the society' myself, I don't find it patronising, Swat...

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fair deuce, I meant to cause no offence to autistic people, rather highlight the artistic merits of Supercrab's head.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Deans has opted for a passenger and is keeping Horne who may only be able to play in the semi final over a fit player in Australia is worrying and unwise... However I did like what I saw from Horne at 12... but no point if he can't play... jeez Deans must really have an issue with Giteau...

Status
Not open for further replies.