• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 1 2017 Waratahs v Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NTT

Turn it up Forcefield. If you don't think the Force can win every game why do you support them? The rain will make it close as Aussie teams are terrible in the wet but i still believe the Force will win. Have some faith. Get behind them ffs!

M

Moono75

Some inside goss, Force team all had baths this morning....now acclimatised. ADAVANTAGE FORCE!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Rain has eased. Will certainly be wet weather conditions after a lot of rain in the last 24 hours but at least it shouldn't be raining heavily during the match.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Turn it up Forcefield. If you don't think the Force can win every game why do you support them? The rain will make it close as Aussie teams are terrible in the wet but i still believe the Force will win. Have some faith. Get behind them ffs!
Ha! Does it occur to you that I don't mind if they don't win?

Hope for a win, expect nothing, support the team regardless. A safe way to get by as a Force supporter.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
No fucking around here by the Forge. Huge shots from Rona and Coleman. Good skills from Peni.

Sloppy but enterprising.

Mumm being a handbag merchant as always.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Louwrens, Meakes and Rona all look like great pick ups! Coleman in good form as well.

Latu killing it. Hooper being a pest as per.

Scrappy but somewhat entertaining game thus far.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I've seen this script before. I know it, I just can't seem to remember when.........
Oh, that's right, pretty much every time we play the Force.
In other news, Tahs shocked to find that the rain might make the ball slippery, so standing receivers sort of closer, less deep and making them less obvious as tackle bags might be an idea.
If the Force keep their cool, they should have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom