• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10: Crusaders v Rebels

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
39 nil ….. from the team coming last…. Bloody terrible…. they won’t win another game…
Honest truth as I said earlier post this reminded me of Rebels against Canes a few weeks back, Crusaders were fairly good , but not great.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Have to add that looked a pretty good crowd in Chch, a pretty cold night and team on bottom of ladder, good on them for getting out and remembering what supporters do.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
I knew that was coming, everybody calling the Crusaders season over. Talking about going from first to finish last in the media. Was no way they were not fired up. Then Rebels coming off a bye, always proves harder to get going.

No excuse for the score line though, hopefully some good arse kicking in training and they will be good to go.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Great.

Just bloody great.

The 4th (4th!) placed Rebels matador the still vaguely shitty Cantabs to the tryline for a 39-0 win.

--Cantabs bloodlust reawakens.
--TJ's pulseless stiffy reawakens.

baboong9_zpsvbeg3exj.gif

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Rebels played their worst this year. Crusaders were ok. Boring in on the scrum winning penalties had the ref in the pocket after the first half. Crusaders first try was a clear obstruction. No one seemed to want to mention it.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Meh - Sevu Reece assaulted his partner and got let off so he could earn more money. It doesn’t deserve a classy response just because he can play rugby.
100 percent. He shouldn't be playing rugby. NZ rugby should have taken a stance on this. Aussie rugby have banned players for much less.

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Rebels played their worst this year. Crusaders were ok. Boring in on the scrum winning penalties had the ref in the pocket after the first half. Crusaders first try was a clear obstruction. No one seemed to want to mention it.
That wasn't our worst. We were worse against the Tahs but the Tahs managed limbo under the low bar we set.

Saders pack just out pushed us. That one on the tryline didn't even have their flankers pushing.

Last edited:

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Well, lineout is very predictable. Didn't have to try hard to intercept. They were even jumping before we were.

Rebels really need to learn to play away from home.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Meh - Sevu Reece assaulted his partner and got let off so he could earn more money. It doesn’t deserve a classy response just because he can play rugby.
Not protecting Reece, but I genuinelt always thought Rebel Man was not the namecalling tough guy on the net kind of man is all. Plenty of posters here I expect it from, just not him.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
100 percent. He shouldn't be playing rugby. NZ rugby should have taken a stance on this. Aussie rugby have banned players for much less.
The left's idea of stopping people from earning a living by offending their ever increasing list of offences is very ugly.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
pretty sure everyone's against beating women, not just the left.
I consider myself pretty left and I think it’s not as easy as some seem to think.

@stillmissit has a point. Is anyone who has ever hurt a woman, committed DV against their partner or family now prohibited from earning their living?

We might be surprised how many women end up unemployed too…

I’d hate to be forever defined by a poor decision and bad action I’ve taken but sometimes that is life.

Anyways….that hit on Edmed was BEAUTIFUL

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I wouldn't say he can't earn a living, I think he should be able too, but playing professional sports for a living is a privilege. And maybe losing it would teach him a lesson around keeping his hands to himself.

Now obviously they have decided that he can play, but that doesn't mean we can't comment on it.

What's even more annoying is that people who don't agree for whatever reason resort to calling people leftist, Karen's, woke, boomers, insert sweeping generalisation when the arguments weak.

I don't have a problem with people age sex colour political religion any of it. I do have a problem with people who can't control there emotions enough and respect others enough that they physically attack them.. I have no respect for Reece, probably never change as I'll never meet him and know if his changed.

Probably shouldn't have struck his partner if he didn't want that judgement