• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10 : Reds v Blues

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
urgh.gif
urgh.gif
urgh.gif
urgh.gif
urgh.gif
urgh.gif
urgh.gif
urgh.gif

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Shame for the Reds. Their management in the final stanza of that game was...interesting. Having done so well to get a decent lead, they handed too many opportunities to the Blues.
Ryan is quite something!

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Decision making across Australian sides certainly seems poor at the moment. Just take a breath and think about it for half a second.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Touch exciting that fellas, genuinely could of gone either way. I have to say Sotutu is looking fairly handy this year, and bt christ Clarke certainly knew when to make a break. For Reds, I thought it hard to point fingers at anyone to blame for loss, just Blues decided they weren't going to lose.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
Two key decisions cost them the game. A boxkick with knock on advantage that lead to a try and then taking the 3 when it only got them 7 ahead.
Three: those, plus Vunivalu tracking a restart way too tight and letting Sotutu have a gentle gallop down his wing into the Reds half. After getting to the 7 point lead, we just had to lock it down. Instead we fucking waved them on into our half of the field.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Reds game management at the end was perfect example of why you need a leader in the backs.

During the final stanza they had Werchon, Creighton and Aubrey in key positions. Not bad players but also not the guys I’d want trying to steer my side in a huge upset win with 5mins to go. About 15 Super Rugby games between them.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Reds game management at the end was perfect example of why you need a leader in the backs.

During the final stanza they had Werchon, Creighton and Aubrey in key positions. Not bad players but also not the guys I’d want trying to steer my side in a huge upset win with 5mins to go.
Or your captain could just take it to the line rather than taking the 3. I get that it's still a gamble but with a yellow card warning its really a no-brainer.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Can someone explain how someone can come through the ruck. Leave the ruck. Then stay offside and play soccer with the ball which is still in the ruck ?

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
This big dope has well and truly played his way into All Airport XV consideration.
It's crazy that he's still an employed rugby union footballer who gets selected for a Super Rugby side AND has national caps despite not having for a single fucking second demonstrated that he's even remotely capable of playing the game.

He's earnt like 2m from us? I want 2m and I can't fucken play. Can I run on?

Reactions: NCT

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)

During the final stanza they had Werchon, Creighton and Aubrey in key positions. Not bad players but also not the guys I’d want trying to steer my side in a huge upset win with 5mins to go. About 15 Super Rugby games between them.
Somewhat amazingly, Creighton has thirty caps for the Reds already