• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10: Waratahs v Chiefs. Friday 26th April 7:35 pm

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Has anyone outside the fans given him this potential? It's pretty unfair. DC hasn't called him the new Skelton, he hasn't. Clermont didn't.
I mentioned this in the tahs thread but I think there's a significant chunk of fans who got confused between Meafou and Amatosero when he signed, given there was a lot of reporting around both. I think that's where a lot of the "New Skelton" chat came from, as it's definitely something that has been thrown around about Meafou.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Miles Amatosero is Miles Amatosero, with his own skills and weaknesses. I reckon he's at least two years off his peak and I am still glad he came back to us. He's been fine off the bench. This game will be another good test for him - 50 minutes against a high quality NZ Super pack. Hope he does well, but I refuse to put high expectations on him.

Meafou is definitely the new Skelton, but he's a Frenchman not an Aussie any more. He'll be part of a monster pack for France for the next five years. Pity, but that's life when you're poor and French Rugby is rich.

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
Chiefs 5 is a big cat too. Disrespectful during the anthems chewing like a farkin cow. Wouldn’t last 5 seconds on a battle field.