• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 11 Chiefs V Force

Tazzmania

Tom Lawton (22)
CHIEFS (1-15): Aidan Ross, Bradley Slater, George Dyer, Naitoa Ah Kuoi, Tupou Vaa’i, Samipeni Finau, Kalyum Boshier (c), Wallace Sititi, Cortez Ratima, Damian McKenzie, Daniel Rona, Quinn Tupaea, Anton Lienert-Brown, Emoni Narawa, Etene Nanai-Seturo

RESERVES: Tyrone Thompson, Ollie Norris, Kauvaka Kalvelata, Manaaki Selby-Rickit, Luke Jacobson, Simon Parker, Xavier Roe, Josh Ioane

FORCE (1-15): Josh Bartlett, Tom Horton, Santiago Medrano, Tom Franklin, Jeremy Williams (c), Will Harris, Carlo Tizzano, Reed Prinsep, Issak Fines-Leleiwasa, Ben Donaldson, Chase Tiatia, Hamish Stewart, Sam Spink, Bayley Kuenzle, Kurtley Beale

RESERVES: Feleti Kaitu’u, Marley Pearce, Tiaan Tauakipulu, Izack Rodda, Michael Wells, Henry Robertson, Max Burey, Henry O’Donnell

Referee: James Doleman

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Interesting to see fines starting. He hasn't done anything this year to stay in the wallabies squad. I hate to say it but without white I think the force will struggle in a game they were already going to lose my many.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Last week was the game the force had to win on this trip to stay in finals contention. This one will be a blow out unfortunately

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
A well past it KB (Kurtley Beale) looks easily the best player in the Force backline. Sums them up really.

Yoda

Ted Thorn (20)
I think the referee is determined to not award a penalty against the Chiefs… there was a knock on by the Chiefs too…