• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 12: Waratahs v Brumbies Sat 11th 7.35PM @ ALLIANZ STADIUM

griffins

Watty Friend (18)
Jesus has Shiggins taken over all the tahs supporter accounts tonight? Tahs would be up by 30 with a different ref from what I can make out.

Brums disappointing physically again. Swinton making himself hard to leave out of a Wallabies squad

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
An absolute shocker of a half of rugby. Sorry for the fans of Harry Vella, he is no more than a club player atm. He might make the grade in a year or two, but right now doesn't seem to know the basic laws of the game. Another very poor effort from Connal McInerney too. Stands still before and after receiving the ball. Also another who gives away penalties for silly bugger stuff at the breakdown.

Not looking good for the result they (the Brumbies) clearly would have wanted.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Jesus has Shiggins taken over all the tahs supporter accounts tonight? Tahs would be up by 30 with a different ref from what I can make out.

Brums disappointing physically again. Swinton making himself hard to leave out of a Wallabies squad
Not quite, it should still be 7 all though

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
An absolute shocker of a half of rugby. Sorry for the fans of Harry Vella, he is no more than a club player atm. He might make the grade in a year or two, but right now doesn't seem to know the basic laws of the game. Another very poor effort from Connal McInerney too. Stands still before and after receiving the ball. Also another who gives away penalties for silly bugger stuff at the breakdown.

Not looking good for the result they (the Brumbies) clearly would have wanted.
welcome to our world

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Bumbreeze jersey exactly the same as Blues one earlier today. Making it difficult for me to ratchet up my Bumbreeze hate.

Confusing times.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
It's probably the basic rugby skills of the Waratahs that have been disappointing tonight. I know it's wet and the ball is slippery, but just too many mistakes - dropped balls, missed first up tackles, missed passes.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's probably the basic rugby skills of the Waratahs that have been disappointing tonight. I know it's wet and the ball is slippery, but just too many mistakes - dropped balls, missed first up tackles, missed passes.
It wasn't earlier we just have tits for hands

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Not going to argue with that