• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 19 - Reds vs Sunwolves - Friday 13 July 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Between the headgear he's wearing and the pain in his ribs I wonder if Stewart even noticed it?

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
The game has now officially lost the plot. That decision simply cannot be defended and as a player coach and spectator of 50 years it truly saddens me to see this once great game decend to this level.

Fucking disgraceful Red Card. Unbelievable.

I left my TV and went to my office.

I am just sick and tired of Refs and TMO's fucking up MY game.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
WFT IS BEN O'QWEEF DOING OUT THERE? YC for a guy not only coming from the side but also leading with the head into the head of a prone man on the ground? It doesnt get any more red card than that

Rock Lobster

Larry Dwyer (12)
As soon as I heard the ref say red card I changed channels to St Kilda v Carlton, that's how bad the game is going. Worst decision I've ever seen.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Red card really dampened an otherwise free flowing game that made pretty good viewing. Sunwolves have been great to watch this season, shame to end the season that way.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Who was the TMO? He was the one who called the Red card (heard it on refs ears), and how the hell Timu wasn't red carded is beyond belief!! And I always sit with a lot of long time Red supporters and they all thought it was a Red!!
I actually thought Timu's was as bad as Fa'auli in the Chiefs game. I think Timu must now go on the list of dirty players?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
had to be Skeen.
"Ben, I would like to draw your attention to some possible physical contact on the rugby field, recommended sanction is red card followed by immediate deportation followed by post-match judicial committee of enquiry followed by sound tongue-lashing followed by stern dressing down."
"That's a bit over the top isn't it?"
"I agree. We'll stick with just the red card then."

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Who was the TMO? He was the one who called the Red card (heard it on refs ears), and how the hell Timu wasn't red carded is beyond belief!! And I always sit with a lot of long time Red supporters and they all thought it was a Red!!
I actually thought Timu's was as bad as Fa'auli in the Chiefs game. I think Timu must now go on the list of dirty players?
Seemed like a very League play from Timu like he was jumping into a guy on the ground to ensure he was held. I also thought it was definitely a Red. Both Fa’auli and Timu seemed to have left their brains in the change room, extremely dumb play.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
had to be Skeen.
"Ben, I would like to draw your attention to some possible physical contact on the rugby field, recommended sanction is red card followed by immediate deportation followed by post-match judicial committee of enquiry followed by sound tongue-lashing followed by stern dressing down."
"That's a bit over the top isn't it?"
"I agree. We'll stick with just the red card then."

Seems he Damien Mitchelmore, from NSW. Apparently he a bit pissed that Skeen was getting the credit for stupid decisions and wanted to be a part of one!

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Anyone got a video of the incident?

It's curious that the various law changes didn't seem to have the predicted impact on European games, but down here shit is falling apart. Are we inherently ill disciplined?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Anyone got a video of the incident?

It's curious that the various law changes didn't seem to have the predicted impact on European games, but down here shit is falling apart. Are we inherently ill disciplined?

Some might say.........certainly a few Irish were on t'Interwebs in the Test series.

Status
Not open for further replies.