• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2: Hurricanes V Rebels, Venue TBC, March 4 @ 3:15 AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Even the Sunwolves were able to score some tries.

I think that is the worst performance by an Australian Super Rugby side that I've ever (personally) seen.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Positives: some scrums weren't lost, Hodge kicked accurately twice, Stirzaker ran well from the ruck.

Negatives: the 77 other minutes when the above wasn't happening.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Even the Sunwolves were able to score some tries.

I think that is the worst performance by an Australian Super Rugby side that I've ever (personally) seen.
Crusaders 96 points against the Tahs is still worse.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Positives: some scrums weren't lost, Hodge kicked accurately twice, Stirzaker ran well from the ruck.

Negatives: the 77 other minutes when the above wasn't happening.
There was nothing postive about Stirzakers performance. Worst captain/leader you could have on the pitch. Making Phipps look world class at the moment.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Even at full stength the rebels only have about 6 blokes who would be starters for another Australian conference snd a few more in the 23. Hanson McMahon Timani Mafi Smith Hodge Naivalu Koroibete (?)
Thats the major problem no talent, coupled with terrible game plans and worse execution rquals routs like we see today. Im really sad for Rugby in Victoria and by extension Oz. Not all TT s fault but clearly not up to it. The same problems are evident in EVERY game for the past three yesrs and have not been fixed. TT and Zane Hilton should resign

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
There was nothing postive about Stirzakers performance. Worst captain/leader you could have on the pitch. Making Phipps look world class at the moment.

I'll call you up there - there were literally three snipes that either broke the line or made significant ground; ergo, his running from the ruck was good.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
But I wholeheartedly agree about his leadership. Not the right choice for captain.

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Lack of depth typified by who our lineout jumpers are. Although doesn't really matter who your jumpers are if you hooker struggles to throw straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.