• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2 - Sunwolves vs Waratahs @ 3.15pm AEDST

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
http://www.rugby.com.au/news/2019/02/22/super-waratahs-AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) cleared will play from the bench

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tahs had the overlap very early in the game Fitz just needed to pass, they had a two man overlap. Rona would have scored in the corner on the other side had he carried the ball less loosely.

Would have liked to seen Simmons get that 1st try opportunity.

And that wind blowing into the Tahs has some power in it.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Tahs had the lowest success rate on their own scrum feed after Rd 1, it’s jot looking much better so far in Rd 2 either.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
bloody hell the tahs scrum is on skates, it's a little surprising as they punched above their weight last season.

Even more concerning its against the Sunwolves whose own scrum wasnt exactly firing last round.

Tahs still in control for mine just a couple of errors stopping them landing a few tries.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hint of a forward pass in Folau's second try but the comms brush it off "it matters not..". Must be a kiwi.

Normally I'd agree but I've got some of my hard earned on the Tahs to win this so that pass was totally backward.

Wow! Kepu on the burst! But now the Sunwolves in - cant keep up with this game.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Waratahs aren’t playing with much composure, too many forced passes, players getting overexcited in attack and not reading the defence well. Tahs are playing into the Sunwolves style of game at the moment.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Sunwolves playing pretty damn well. Wouldnt be that upset if they beat us for some reason.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Normally I'd agree but I've got some of my hard earned on the Tahs to win this so that pass was totally backward.

Wow! Kepu on the burst! But now the Sunwolves in - cant keep up with this game.

Doesn't look too good for your blokes at HT but more than likely the Sunwolves will fall apart once they have to go to their bench.