• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4: Waratahs v Brumbies- Saturday 18 March 7:45pm AEDT, Allianz Stadium, Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
I would say that Latu is the only Waratah currently improving his status in terms of Wallaby selection.

They have been dire. Hooper is trying hard and certainly one of their best each game but even he isn't having the impact he normally has.

he's looking worse because apart from latu he's not getting support from any of the other forwards

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
BR, when talking about the lineout I was speaking of the starting pack, who I think won all their lineout ball and pinched three of the Brumbies (although more down to poor throws than good work by the Tahs forwards.)
Once the B side came on, that all turned to shit!!

As I said Froggy, I can only recall one lineout loss for the Brumbies all game. I will have a look at the game again and take particular note. My overall impression is that the Brumbies' lineout is about the best in the Aus conference atm and I did hear/see that before the Tahs game they were operating at a 96% success rate.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
As I said Froggy, I can only recall one lineout loss for the Brumbies all game. I will have a look at the game again and take particular note. My overall impression is that the Brumbies' lineout is about the best in the Aus conference atm and I did hear/see that before the Tahs game they were operating at a 96% success rate.

The Force's defensive lineout looks pretty tops. Not sure about the statistical comparison but a qualitative comparison says they have a better one.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Force's defensive lineout looks pretty tops. Not sure about the statistical comparison but a qualitative comparison says they have a better one.

The Brumbies and the Force both have 3 line out steals.........

Brumbies lead the comp for total number of lineouts won, Force 8th..........

I don't have the numbers for lineouts lost on own throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.