• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 5 : Force v Reds - Perth

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
What's going on in the lineout?!
Seemed after Matty got run at and bumped he looked a bit shook and throws went off for the next few.

Force are rattling the cage here and it’s working. Good sides can re adjust and just play their game. Let’s see

Force have also faded in games pretty badly.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I’d be changing the game plan. Pure territory. No more running back kicks. Force all over us at the ruck.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Seemed after Matty got run at and bumped he looked a bit shook and throws went off for the next few.

Force are rattling the cage here and it’s working. Good sides can re adjust and just play their game. Let’s see

Force have also faded in games pretty badly.

Looked like timing rather than the throw to me, but hard to tell.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reds an absolute shambles. My predictions earlier in the thread proving pretty accurate despite the protests of others.

I am actually looking forward to seeing how we bounce back. We haven't seen this team in this position before, under Les. Let's see how they react.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Reds an absolute shambles. My predictions earlier in the thread proving pretty accurate despite the protests of others.

I am actually looking forward to seeing how we bounce back. We haven't seen this team in this position before, under Les. Let's see how they react.

I was protesting, quietly, but I aint quiet about protesting right now!