• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6: Drua v Force - Saturday March 30 - 12:05 pm AEDT

Hogan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Aussies too busy playing PlayStation when it rains. These Fijian boys grow up playing in mud.
Yep exactly. They grow up playing barefoot in these conditions from a very young age.
The Force aren’t doing too bad considering. Just need to eliminate the stupid penalties and try and get their fair share of possession and field position.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
No way you can clearly say thays a no try. On field try. And with all the mud spraying you can't see if he is in touch or grounded first. Fijis first try was a mile in touch and TMO didn't even say anything

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Shame Nic White is surrounded for Force players. How the fuck did the Reds conspire to lose to these blokes.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
To make sure he gets the job done next time?
Let's be clear here.

In no way am I advocating for the public execution, in broad daylight, in a small clearing of the Fijian rainforest, of the tourist Nic White.

But I will say this.

rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Has a team ever dropped the kick off and not lost the game? I think if you drop the kick off cold you can just tap out right there.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Has a team ever dropped the kick off and not lost the game? I think if you drop the kick off cold you can just tap out right there.
I remember winning a game of high school rugby after dropping the first kick off. Played the game of my life to make up for it I was so angry with myself. Finished the game spewing while still holding my place in the defensive line because we were camped in our 22 and up by 5.

Not sure that has too much bearing on the pro game though