• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 9: Force vs Crusaders: HBF Park, Perth: Saturday 20th April

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
fffs Beale is still terrifyingly agile and quick

I especially liked the part where the brave little Cantab was just about to dot the rugby football ball down for a try and LOL the refs arm went up, penalty blue.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
yes-gif-1.gif

These South Island softies don't like it up 'em.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Franks and Moody are absolutely cooked at this level.

Too slow getting anywhere and ineffective when they eventually do get there.

20 minute players at best.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
My Memory of Rodda is that he doesn't dominate in tackle situations and falls off too many for my liking. With ball in hand he mostly doesn't beat the first tackle and goes too easily to ground. He is a class lineout operator.

Hoping to be convinced he is more than just this now that he's back.
Dominating plenty of tackles tonight, caused a turnover which just lead to try

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Liking another game where the Aussies are attacking the breakdown. Force staying in control of the game, that YC being kept scoreless was great.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
WFT is happening??? The Cantabs went years without conceding a rolling maul try. Now the worst 2nd worst team in the comp have just sauntered their way past them.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
That was a nice half from the Force. That last try was especially important as I expect a response from the Crusaders, but oh what a fall from grace they've had.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
WFT is happening??? The Cantabs went years without conceding a rolling maul try. Now the worst 2nd worst team in the comp have just sauntered their way past them.
Agree. I know there has been some turnover and you can see players like Blackadder giving it a go, but it's like all their systems have gone out the door. They really need some leadership. Missing Scott Barrett big time atm.