• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 9 : Reds v Highlanders

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What a mess. Highlanders are literally puss. Only positive from the game was the reds defence and hunter. I started the game over an hour behind and ended up watching the end live due to how stop start and error ridden the game was.

The score board 31-0 sounds like the reds killed it but the highlanders were worse than the force against the blues. If highlanders put that out against the canes it would be 80plus-nil

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
Can’t believe the commentators were calling the Highlanders a dangerous side.
One of the most uninspiring matches ever. What was the final penalty count? Seemed like something around 15 - 3 in favour of the Reds. I was feeling a bit embarrassed by the end.
37-7

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Most important thing tonight by a long way is that we got the win. Second thing was getting a bonus point. Not pretty at all, but important in terms of trying to get as high up the table as possible.

Need to find about 3 more gears v the Blues though.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
reasonable game to watch in person, Reds defence was rock solid and Highlanders were garbage, Reds scrums must have forced about 4 scrum penalties in the end?

Crowd was 14k In the end I think was flashed up?

Most disappointing aspect was to see Petaia dislocate his shoulder

Wilson

David Codey (61)
reasonable game to watch in person, Reds defence was rock solid and Highlanders were garbage, Reds scrums must have forced about 4 scrum penalties in the end?

Crowd was 14k In the end I think was flashed up?

Most disappointing aspect was to see Petaia dislocate his shoulder
13, 082
1000016938.jpg