• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Tests With No Matchday Thread

Other Test Match Rugby Tests

• I have limited interest in these test match rugby football matches

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Foreigners are stupid, I don't like them

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I am semi-curious about these test match rugby football matches

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I am very interested in these test match rugby football matches

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I have ZERO interest in these test match rugby football matches you ***********

• I hope they all come dead last

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only watch Chute Shield rugby

• I once talked to a foreigner

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't give a shit about rugby anymore you ************

• It's not "Chute Shield", moran. Chute is where the poles go.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Nations: Japan vs Uruguay
Venue: Tokyo, Japan
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022 3pm kick-off Japan time

Japan with their 3 locals in the front row and 12 mercenary ring-in gaijin on fuck-knows what visas behind them will run riot over Uruguay today. They almost tipped over Ireland last year ffs.

Idiotic eligibility rules, pathetic sham, etc etc

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
well, that's weird.

Jamie Joseph has actually selected some JAPANESE people to play test match rugby football for Japan.

WFT.

JAPAN
1 Shogo Miura, 2 Kosuke Horikoshi, 3 Shunsuke Asaoka*, 4 Wimpie van der Walt, 5 Yuya Odo*, 6 Koji Ilno, 7 Hiroki Yamamoto, 8 Tevita Tatafu, 9 Takahiro Ogawa, 10 Yu Tamara (capt.), 11 Koga Nezuka*, 12 Timothy Lafaele, 13 Shane Gates, 14 Koki Takeyama*, 15 Seiya Ozaki

Jeffrey

Chris McKivat (8)
well, that's weird.

Jamie Joseph has actually selected some JAPANESE people to play test match rugby football for Japan.

WFT.
This is actually a Jap "A" team. The top team, who will feature names like Gunter, Cornelson, Riley, Leitch, Moore etc, is gearing up for bigger matches.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
1656049883363.png

Few Aussies kicking around in there.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Giddy up folks, lots of good 'other' rugby, all times AEST:
Fiji v Tonga 1.30pm
Japan v France 4pm (clashes a bit with NZ v Ireland)
Argentina v Scotland 5.10am Sunday

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Australia A will do well to be within 20 of this Fiji side. Powerful, athletic, skillful and their set piece looks rock solid (usually their downfall).

Pokinacha

Jim Clark (26)
I think this shows how a season of playing together has really knitted the Fijians together. They're going to be a force at the RWC.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL Japan vs France B, 34 degrees and EVERY sad fan in the crowd still wearing their mask. This after their govt explicitly told them to take their masks OFF when outside as heatstroke is more dangerous than covid at this stage.

34 fucking degrees and I bet the humidity is off the chain.

Lets go the frogs. Fuck this frankenfarce of a Japan island academy poaching sham forced rugby programme right up the fucken clacker

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
France not a huge amount of fucks given here. 34 degrees and happy to hoof it downtown then walk up in a staggered d-line and let Japan have a bit of a run around.

All the signs are there though. That pack has some absolute munters in it

Status
Not open for further replies.