• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2011 - Quarter final 3 : Springbokke v. Wallabies CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Spliff Biggins

Fred Wood (13)
Its ok. Ken Sutcliffe was on 9 news this morning touting the wet as a leveller as the Boks have a poor history in Wellington. WTF?

That guy is just staggering in his lack of knowledge. His general sporting acumen is pretty poor, but when it comes to rugby- My god. There are bacteria on a Malaysian Ping Pong player's colon that could provide a clearer insight into this World Cup.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just saw footage of the squad training in a gym. It was wet outside.....What the Fucking fuck???? It has to be wet on sun, every other game so far has. Are we just stupid?

Did see on news that Saffies trained indoors too...

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
They were traing outside this morning on Sky News.

gal-port-cold_wallabies-20-15--600x400.jpg

KB (Kurtley Beale) looks perfectly comfortable in the Wellington weather.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The old commentary hyperbole of saying that the ball was kicked so high it came down with snow on it might have been true in this case.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Who was the Lions' backrower that gone done for eye gouging in the series?

Schullik McBurglaugh I believe.

Dirty fucker.

Do try keep up. I said clearly that I do not condone any past actions by Bok players.

You're not the first person who seems to think that makes Samoa's actions somehow justified.

But I give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't watch the Lions series so you aren't aware of their off the ball antics, especially in the first test.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Linky? I can't find it by searching.

It's on Supersport.com but they block Aus viewers. Someone posted it on the Fern though but I won't post the link here. It's like calling "he who shall not be named" Voldemort in public without an appropriate spell.

St Peter

Stan Wickham (3)
I just hope that Robbie has more than a plan A for this game, or that Horwill is capable of changing it up himself if things are not going the Wallabies way.

I seriously hate watching a team constantly doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Even more so when the desperation of trailing on the scoreboard in the final 10 minutes forces a change that sees a turnaround, but time has run out!!!

Hopefully though, plan A works. C'mon Wallabies!

P

potjiekos

The right roddy 'Scullik Mcburlaugh' ...... Hehehe!!....Classic !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.